Don't Wake Robby Don't Wake Robby

Fantastic!

I love all of your flashes but the siblings ones have got to be the best. You are definitely my favourite artist on newgrounds. I like the reference to Runesuck when Rob's in the tub and the dandruff shampoo says "for trees" underneath it. Also, do you have any idea when ep 6 will be out? My love and respect to you.

Bobert-Rob responds:

No idea, as I haven't even started it. I'm working on mini-episode 2 right now, so there will be new Siblings shortly. I'm expecting episode 6 to take until the end of the year to complete, if not longer. Can't tell at this point. Thanks for watching, glad you enjoyed!

H.O.T.M. 1 Part A H.O.T.M. 1 Part A

Hilarious

You always make me laugh out loud with your flashes, you're somewhat of a clown (in a good way). The No. 1 son gag gets me every time, great work :)

Bobert-Rob responds:

Well thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

In Memory Of Elle In Memory Of Elle

*cry* Touching very very touching

That was a great thing to do for your friend, it was so meaningful and touching. I also hope she found what she was looking for
R.I.P

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

OMG fucking gr8!!!!

this is so gr8 like fucking a donkey yeah!!!
i bang my head uncontrollably fucking a donkey yeha!!!!!!!! guitar rfts drum beats oh yeah its so good its addicting its perfect come on fuck the donkey yes its gr8 oh yeah gr8 game my head is dead from banging it aaaarrrghhh!!!!
in other words its a very good game

Link Valentine's Quest Link Valentine's Quest

its very good

its a very good game it has the graphics the sound and its such an original game

Zelda: The Sacred Passage Zelda: The Sacred Passage

its random ill give it that

it is very random and as the person below me said its not a flash or a movie or a game but still he had his reason for it remember but still i gotta aadmit it is prettey crap

Evil-Dog - Outbreak Evil-Dog - Outbreak

Amazing

I was just thinking "This has a really 28 days later feel to it" then i read your comments. Very good work man. Keep it up.

Evil-Dog responds:

haha nice :) thanks!

_Mad_ _Mad_

AMAZING!

This band is truly one to admire, check out their myspace at www.myspace.com/bingeoncelery Awesome singer! :P

gothicawolf responds:

yep, he sure his......... hay!

uncontained uncontained

Very good but..

Its far too long and far too repetitive. That said it was a very good drum beat with some very cool effects going on. Great work though, keep it up!